Saturday, February 22, 2014

Things I learned today:
  • There are many, many, many excellent reasons people go to ski resorts, (instead of skiing at home).
  • There is a very good reason that even the bunny slopes have a lift or moving track to get you back to the top of the slope. (walking back up the mountain whilst lugging skis, and wearing ski boots in knee deep snow is HARD work)
  • Dogs and skiing don't mesh. (Playing tug of war with my ski poles is NOT helpful, Cissy!)
  • I cannot take selfies whilst on skis. (I am too busy trying to remain upright.)
  • I deserve a shiny gem for the aerobic and weight work-out I got today. 



 

2 comments:

Gail Richards said...

I can just PICture Cissy "helping" you!!!!

auntie sash said...

So funny. At least when you made it back to the "lodge" you could take a hot shower and make some cocoa!