Wednesday, February 05, 2014



 "Stop magic wanding your friends for a minute." (I dinna know what else to call it on the spur of the moment. <g>) "We need to talk about some Magic Wand rules."

Magic Wand Rules
1) Don't magic wand your friends in the face (it aggravates them).
2) Magic wands don't shoot people. Magic wands sprinkle magic on friends.
3) Magic wands only turn friends into NICE things. 

Yes, another magical day with my kidlets.Tomorrow we'll learn a new "z" word. Zap. As in, "Please stop zapping your friends with magic."

Never. A. Dull. Moment.  :-)

5 comments:

Pam said...

I loved this post!! I can feel the excitement of the kidlets, 'seing' what they're doing, and I found myself snickering... kids will be kids! Ha! I'd be the same if I had a magic wand too!!

Peter Macinnis said...

Somehow, this reminds me of one of Joyce Grenfell's monologues. Listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhHFgDRNBQ for starters.

Theta B said...

Excellent rules to live by! LOL

Theyoda

Gail said...

I had to take Savannah's magic wand away from her. She broke ALL the Magic Wand Rules...plus several of mine!!!

auntie sash said...

I believe the term is "swish & flick"